Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Clarity

Clarity today means something different than it meant five years ago. Today clarity means standing still & examining all aspects of any given situation. Everything is subject to scrutiny my motives, your motives, the arena I find myself in etc. Five years ago unbeknownst to myself clarity was mostly subject to my reactions or feelings. I was unaware that there may have been flaws in my perceptions of things. Today I am a seeker, a student an examiner. I double check my words and say what I mean. It is important that I say what I mean and handle any fallout. I minimize the possibility of feeling like I want to snatch my words out of the air after I say them. Honesty without brutality is my goal. Live it, know it, be it. Be clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment